‘Tis the season to be gifting!
My favorite part of the holidays is picking out gifts for my friends, family and sometimes even strangers. I especially love to bring cheer to people when they least expect it. While I love the giving part, I am not the most organized individual when it comes to the shopping. Most of the time I find myself scrambling for gifts at the last minute.
I learned many years ago that one of the best places to pick up little gifts in D.C. is Celadon Spa. As readers of this blog are aware, I am a fan of Celadon for many reasons. However, in addition to the many amazing spa services offered at Celadon, they also have an incredible selection of items for sale that are perfect to give as gifts.
I recently stopped by Celadon and worked with the staff to select the best last-minute gifts or stocking stuffers for the holidays. Here is a complete list of ideas for you to shop:
- Festive candles (Jackie, esthetician).
- “The Jack Pack” face and body products for men (Jeremy, hairstylist).
- Deborah Lippman Nail Polishes (Emma, nail artist).
- Bliss Cosmetic Travel Pouch (Judith, Spa Founder).
- Kevin Aucoin “The Expert Lip Kit” (Melissa, makeup artist AND my personal favorite).
- “Minimergency Kit: for Her or Girls (Mina, nail artist).
Politiquette Tip: Multi-tasking is the best way to shop for gifts. Spas and Salons often have items for gifting that you can conveniently shop while also taking care of routine spa services.
*Thank you to Celadon Spa for partnering on this post.